Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Ripple Effect

Just in case I haven't said it lately; God is amazing. He works out every tiny detail of our lives. Everything that happens to us, everything we do acts as a stone dropped into a pond: it makes ripples that gradually become bigger and bigger and eventually touch everything. Everyone has had at least one specific thing in their life happen where if they hadn't gone somewhere or done something, their life would be totally different. They'd know different people, wouldn't know others, would or wouldn't have done a certain action, and on and on. These stories are some of these most amazing I've heard, and they've given me an idea. I know I mentioned this in my last post, but I would like to set this in stone a little more. I want to start a special feature on my blog called "The Ripple Effect". Every so often (and as often as possible), I will post true "Ripple Effect" story. This is where you all come in. I'm requesting your story(s). If you have a Ripple Effect story you would like to share, please e-mail it to: pigeongirl93@gmail.com. Also, please network this among people you know. I would love to see how big God can make this special feature!! If it gets big enough, I will create a separate blog made specifically for these stories. Thanks for your contributions and God bless you!!!


And one more little tidbit. You may have noticed that my template changed. I was looking over my blog today, and felt like reading it was kind of hard. The colors were dark and the writing was kind of shadowed. Plus, the position of the posts made it hard to read. So, while the dots were cute, I have changed the template to something lighter and easier to read. You're welcome :)

Can't wait to see what y'all and God send to my way with the "Ripple Effect"!! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment