Friday, September 17, 2010

Writer's Block

My mind feels like exploding.

I have so much that's been running through my mind, but nothing feels right.

I whip out my journal, thinking I've found something perfect.

But I only get two pages down before the vein that had tapped itself into my heart dies.

And everything is left in the dust.

I wish I knew where my inspiration went.

I'm sure every writer goes through time like this...but it's so frustrating!

Nothing flows right, ideas seem flat..

I know my posts have been few and far between lately, but between life and this crazy block building up in my mind, I haven't had time to produce anything.

Sure, I could write updates on my life or something, but even those seems flat, boring, and out of place.

But it's not like I haven't been pondering life in my usual way. I just haven't been able to let my ponderings flow out onto paper (or blog post in this case..). My mind is bursting forth with a thousand million thoughts, and not one of them is flowing the way I want them too. So, here are some random quotes that have been getting me thinking lately.

Maybe they'll get you thinking too.

One definiton of failure is succeeding at something you were never called to accomplish in the first place.

Everyone holds a story in their heart, but not everyone's is going to get out.

God will provide what you need right when you need. And it will come in the most unexpected form.

If there is anything you would like to see me write about, I would love to hear about it! If you're reading this, you most likely know me personally, meaning you have some way of contacting me. If not, leave a comment! 

Hope you have a blessed day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment