Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Well, Here I Go!



So, for a couple of years now, I've wanted a blog. Ever since I first heard of them, I always thought they were a great idea. But, then I got Face book, and blogging fell by the wayside. But, so much has been happening lately, and my life has been getting crazier, and it's really hard to post all that on Face book. So, here is my blog, all ready for you to read. I'll be posting things I do, places I go, classes I take, stuff I paint/draw/write. . .basically just life in general. Hope I don't bore y'all to death. But anywho, I'm ready to really personalize this, so I shall now hit "publish" and start playing around!

P.S. When I say start playing around, I mean it! Don't be surprised if the templates change a lot! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment