Thursday, March 25, 2010

Just One Crazy Thing After Another...


While I sat at home doing school, my mom, brother, and sister all went shopping in Yakima. Robbie (of course), went to this coin shop and got a bunch of new old coins. He was quite excited when he showed me his new silver coins, which he had in a brown paper bag. Until a few minutes ago, he was sitting on the couch poring over them. Really, they don't interest me. I mean, it's cool that they're a piece of history and everything, but really...I think there are better things to do with time then to sit around cleaning old coins. But hey, to each his/her own.

Two more days of hunter safety class left. I can't wait until hunting season comes around and I can go out and hunt! Just shooting my .243 is no longer enough ;). Field day is definitely going to be fun.

ROFL my mom is looking through old photos, and she keeps showing me all these photos from when my brother and I were little. Some of them are pretty funny. Like, there's one where I'm posing in front of a statue with my hand on the back of my head--yup! a model pose! So, if any one's wondering, yes I've always been a diva! ;P

The photo is something I found on icanhascheezburger.com today. I love that site!!! :)

OH, and as everyone knows, the Healthcare bill was passed last Sunday night. I haven't read it yet, but when I do, I'm going to do kind of an analysis of it and write up why I'm against it, so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment