Sunday, April 8, 2012

*ahem*

I honestly hate to sound like a begger. Or peddler. Or... something awful.

However.

I recently applied for ads on my blog. They have since appeared. I know ads are obnoxious and can sometimes take away from the atmosphere of a blog. My readers who have been around for a while know I try hard to create a certain atmosphere in my blog that can be tricky to maintain (thus the reason why I often make drastic changes in the formatting).

However.

I am a poor college student and would like to make a teensy bit of extra money. I'm not asking you to click the ads every time you're on the blog. But, if you're reading, and there's an ad that looks kinda cool or something I would appreciate a click now and then. And this is the last time I will post about the ads.

Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment